Thursday, May 27, 2010

little black sandles

more procrastination: i finally got tumblr: http://geenafashion.tumblr.com/ 
little late i know, and i'm still trying to figure it out; 
so let me know if you have a page so i can follow (:

two more zams to go and i'm done done done,
wayy to tempted to spend this weekend doing everything but human biology study 
which i really should be doing for my last exam on tuesday,
but for some reason the thought of spending another weekend at my desk just isn't that appealing













3 comments:

  1. cool post!!!

    love the styling and outfits!!!

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got a tumblr! I will be posting some pics in this post of yours on me and my friend's joint tumblr, you can find it at: http://inyournightdress.tumblr.com :)

    Good luck with studying though, I've got a weekload of performance assessments next week. Its times like these that makes me envious of people not doing a degree in music lol ><

    www.staticimage.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo this post is just full of little treasures.
    lovely blog

    ReplyDelete